Harrison Torrix TE 12ft 6 Features:
- Test curve of approx. 3.5lb
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16
- Stainless steel butt cap.
- Shrink rubber/EVA hybrid butt grip
- DPS18 reel seat with stainless steel collars
These are the new 2011 version.
The new 2011 Harrison Torrix TE, the TE stands for Torrix Extreme, this version is a 12ft 6 with around a 3.5lb test curve and comes in the option of gloss or matt finish. The TE version has been designed by record distance caster Terry Edmonds..
The features on the blank are a ground and lacquered part-woven carbon blank and these are produced and hand made with in the UK. Harrison rods speak for themselves in terms of quality. Overall these rods are ultra slim, the looks are to die for and perform as good as any rod on the market.
Harrison Torrix TE 12ft 6 a true casting weapon.