Daiwa Longbow DF X45 - Set of 3 Features:
- Top grade carbon fibre reinforced by Daiwa’s state-of-the-art X45 anti-twist technology
- Minima 4 rings with 50mm butt guide (aside from Floater Special) for long-range casting
- High Performance X45 Compression Zone for extra power
- Thin, fast-taper profile blanks
- Fuji DPS reel seat & silk matte finish
- Designed in partnership with Danny Fairbrass for that custom DF look
Product Code: LBDFX452234-AU, LBDFX452300-AU, LBDFX452312-AU, LBDFX452334-AU & LBDFX452214FS-AU
This is a high-tech, slimmed-down casting machine with almost unparalleled performance!
The Longbow DF has been improved! Using Daiwa’s specialist anti-twist X45 bias carbon fibre technology to increase strength of the blank and drastically reduce wasteful twist action in the cast, this new model improves on accuracy as well as distance. The inclusion of the X45 technology allows for a slimmer, medium taper profile for power and reliable recovery. The Minima 4 rings, featuring 50mm butt guides (apart from on the Floater Special) further reduce the weight for a faster recovery.
The carbon blank features a smooth matte finish, black whippings, a Fuji DPS reel seat, slim shrink handle and a meatal put cap, along the Danny Fairbrass minimalist lines. This rod comes in four test curves at 12’, as well as a Floater Special, Spod and Spod N Marker model.
This rod is a casting machine, easily capable of hitting out beyond 160yds with a 4oz lead; what more can you ask for?