Nash Scope Black Ops 10FT Features:
- Manoeuvrable 10’ rod capable of casts out to medium range
- Hi Modulus Mitsubishi 40T carbon fibre blank
- Finished in matt Toray-strengthened 1k carbon weave
- Matt black fully carbon fibre reel seat
- SS Minima 50mm butt guide and Fuji anti-frap tip
This carbon masterpiece performs just as good as it looks!
This is Nash’s lightest series of rods, constructed (apart from the guide rings, whippings and grip) entirely from high quality carbons. The blank is a high modulus Mitsubishi 40T carbon fibre blank core that’s finished in a matt, Toray-strengthened 1k carbon weave for extra strength and rapid recovery. This rod is designed for performance from the off, with the high quality carbon fibre and materials used to strengthen it guaranteeing powerful, consistent performance for many years, certainly more than that of lesser-quality carbon construction.