Nash Scope Black Ops 9FT Features:
- Shorter, more Agile 9’ rod for a wide range of uses
- Hi Modulus Mitsubishi 40T carbon fibre blank
- Finished in matt Toray-strengthened 1k carbon weave
- SS Minima 50mm butt guide and Fuji anti-frap tip
- Matt black carbon reel seat
Carbon right down to the reel seat, this rod is a performance featherweight that punches well above its weight!
This is Nash’s lightest, most ‘stripped out’ as they put it rod, constructed almost entirely from carbon. The blank is a high modulus Mitsubishi 40T carbon fibre blank core that’s finished in a matt, Toray-strengthened 1k carbon weave for extra strength and rapid recovery. This rod is designed for performance from the off, with the high quality carbon fibre and materials used to strengthen it guaranteeing powerful, consistent performance for many years, certainly more than that of lesser-quality carbon construction.